Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My Favorite Spot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tndevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My Favorite Spot

    I know several people have posted pictures of some of their favorite places. Ive seen elp6n pics of litlle stony falls and other outdoor photos, VtGals pics of natural tunnel and if im not mistaken stripes pictures of the outer banks.
    This is a pic taken on a small island west of Bahia Honda Key, In the Fla Keys. We paddle out to this spot every year and just hang out for the day. The Bahia Honda bridge is in the background. I just think its the best place in the world.
    Enjoy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Spot

    ahhh...That's awesome! Thanks for posting. I've never been to the Keys. I friend went to Key West for vacation this year and she said that it's my kind of place and that I would really fit in there. I don't know what that means. haha
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Spot

    Ive been to almost all of the keys, but one thing I have to see is the scarface mansion on key biscayne next time im down there. Key West is a gay community so Im really not tryin to go there even though i have been there.....I like largo the most, the hottest girls in south florida in largo.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Spot

    Yeah man I would love to see that myself. Key West is great, very beautiful and a great time. You are right though, its definately a gay coummunity. I've never seen such a mess in my life. Spring Break was great though, Duvall street was an incredible time.
    "Why so serious?"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Spot

    I wanna go see the Scarface Mansion my self!
    free like OJ all day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •